Holistic medicine provides additional options to address the health and well being of your pet by combining Western medicine with Eastern modalities. Dr. Maria VonderHaar uses various therapies to help with both aspects of your pets care.
These therapies include:
• Nutritional counseling
• Nutraceutical supplementation
When used as a part of a comprehensive treatment plan, these complementary therapies improve the quality of life for your pet.
For more information regarding holistic medicine at VSC, please call 847.459.7535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Surgical Procedures
- Internal Medicine
- WALLE SOLBERG Case Report
- Medical & Radiation Oncology
- Imaging and Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology/Fluoroscopy
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Scintigraphy/Nuclear Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Radioiodine Therapy (I-131)
- Interventional Radiology
- PACS Teleradiology
- Dermatology Procedures
- Dermatology FAQs
- Anesthesia/Pain Management
- Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Holistic Medicine