Holistic medicine provides additional options to address the health and well being of your pet by combining Western medicine with Eastern modalities.
These therapies include:
• Nutritional counseling
• Nutraceutical supplementation
When used as a part of a comprehensive treatment plan, these complementary therapies improve the quality of life for your pet.
For more information regarding holistic medicine at VSC, please call 847.459.7535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Surgical Procedures
- Internal Medicine
- WALLE SOLBERG Case Report
- Medical & Radiation Oncology
- Imaging and Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology/Fluoroscopy
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Scintigraphy/Nuclear Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Radioiodine Therapy (I-131)
- Interventional Radiology
- PACS Teleradiology
- Dermatology Procedures
- Dermatology FAQs
- Anesthesia/Pain Management
- Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Holistic Medicine