VSC Flag Design Contest
Entry Deadline: March 31st, 2021
To celebrate our incredible staff and our growth into our new building, we are going to proudly display a VSC flag in front of our new building. The design of that flag is completely up to you! All VSC employees will have an opportunity to design our new official VSC flag, which will serve as a symbol of what VSC represents to you, our team and our greater communities. Be creative and keep in mind that words may be hard to read. We look forward to seeing your vision for our flag!
Some design attributes to inspire you...
|Amazing People||Quality Medicine||Using Common Sense|
|Give Back||Innovative||Environmental Conscious|
Design Entry Guidelines:
- Contest entry is open to all full and part-time employees of VSC.
- You must submit your flag design entry in digital (EPS, PDF, PNG or JPEG) format or physical format (paper card).
- Submit digital entries using the form below.
- Each design entry should be in the standard US Flag 1:1.67 proportion, 3 inches tall x 5 inches wide.
- Your design entry must be your original work and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images, although elements of our logo may be used.
- Each entry may only contain one design.
- You may only submit one entry.
- Your entry must be received by 11:59 PM on Wednesday, March 31, 2021, to be eligible for consideration.
Only entries that meet the design entry guidelines will be considered. Entries will be initially reviewed by a selection committee who will determine the finalists. A hospital-wide vote will determine the winning flag design, which will be converted to full-size and displayed out front of our new facility in Bannockburn.