We are excited to announce that all of Veterinary Specialty Center’s Specialty, Rehabilitation, Emergency and Critical Care services will be moving into our brand new hospital! Our grand opening will be Monday, October 17th, 2022.
- Our new address will be 2051 Waukegan Road, Bannockburn, IL 60015 (just north of Deerfield High School), which is about 10 minutes East of our current location
- Our phone number will not change – 847.459.7535
As we get closer to our moving date, we will share updates including changes that may affect our services. While new emergency patients will not be seen at our Buffalo Grove location starting Monday, October 17th and directed instead to our new hosptial in Bannockburn, we plan to continue providing care for any hospitalized patients at our Buffalo Grove location until they are discharged.
Our New Hospital
Prior to the pandemic, some of the biggest challenges we faced as an organization were space constaints and the inability to grow and expand our services. As a result, we have had to look outside of our Buffalo Grove hospital for viable alternatives.
We’re excited to announce that we will soon be moving into our brand new, state-of-the-art hospital in Bannockburn. Our new facility will enable us to bring all of our services under one roof, give our current team plenty of room to provide top-notch medical care for our patients, and provide additional space to expand and offer more services.
In addition to ample parking, our new location will afford us the ability to accommodate:
- Hiring new doctors and staff to lessen wait times
- Adding new specialties
- Giving us the capability to expand while still maintaining our culture
- Fulfilling our responsibility to protect the environment while focusing on and nurturing our team’s health, well-being, and success
Our new facility will be approximately a 10-minute drive (East) from our current hospital. The location is a park-like setting on 8 acres along the Chicago River’s north branch. This setting provides access to walking paths and a local Prairie Preserve for our clients, patients, and team members to enjoy. The facility will also be LEED-certified to further improve our environmental impact and WELL-certified to ensure the health and well-being of our team members, clients, and our patients.