We share our expertise with our referral community through a series of free RACE-approved continuing education programs throughout the year. Our specialists and technicians present evening webinars throughout the year on a variety of topics. Because of COVID restrictions, we are not currently offering in-person programs. We also offer additional extensive daylong programs during the year –
- The VSC Veterinary Education Conference is the largest, free continuing education event in the Midwest and offers CE for both doctors and veterinary nurses. Our team members provide the educational content that focuses on updated medical information for our referral community. It is presented during the first quarter each year.
- The VSC Veterinary Wellbeing Conference focuses on the mental health and wellness of veterinary teams and is open to all practice employees in our referral community. Mental health professionals that work in the veterinary community provide content for this event. It is held in the second quarter of each year.
- The VSC Veterinary Business Conference covers business-related topics and is open to owners, managers, supervisors, and those aspiring to become owners and managers. It is held in the 3rd quarter of each year.
- During the fourth quarter, we hold a half-day or daylong CE that focuses on a particular discipline or some of our new specialists or specialty treatment options. We have held conferences that focus on the kidney, trauma, and nutrition. We have also hosted a CE that introduced new specialists to our community.
- Throughout the year, we host a series of half-day or daylong CEs specifically for veterinary nurses that are more focused on a single topic.