Stay tuned for updates on our evening webinars as well as our Sunday Morning Webinar Series for 2022.
Thursday, April 14th
Congenital Cardiology – Part 2: Patent Ductus Arteriosus
Trevor Gerlach, DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology)
This lecture covers a brief review of heart murmurs followed by an in-depth discussion of a patent ductus arteriosus, one of the most common congenital heart defects diagnosed in dogs. The lecture will cover the pathophysiology of the disease, medical and surgical management, and prognosis.
This lecture has been approved for 1 hour of CE by RACE.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kathy Mordini at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, May 11th
“Understanding Brand Perception and Impacts of Behavior”
Todd Fach, Head of Learning & Development, Covetrus
This lecture will focus on how to build your personal brand, expand your influence, build relationships and improve your listening skills.
This lecture will not be RACE-approved.
This lecture is sponsored by Covetrus.
We are now offering some of our past lectures for RACE-approved continuing education credit in an on-demand format. To attend a recorded/on-demand lecture, please click the corresponding link. In order to receive the CE credit, you must pass a 5 question quiz that will be sent out after the lecture. Certificates will be emailed within 5 business days of your quiz submission.
- Part 1: I’m Feline Fine (2 hours)
The Low-Down on Feeding Tubes
Feline Gastrointestinal Lymphomas: Is it the Good Kind or the Bad Kind?
Diving Deeper with SUBs (Subcutaneous Ureteral Bypass)
Surgical Options for Ureteral Obstruction in Cats: Stenting vs Bypass
- Part 2: I’m Feline Fine (1 hour)
Chasing the Hype: Feline-Specific Anesthesia
- Congenital Cardiology – Part 1: Pulmonic Stenosis. (1 hour)
- Whew…I think we’re good now. Stabilizing the unstable patient. (1 hour)
- Elbow Room: Orthopedic Updates in the Treatment of Elbows (3 hours)
Unless marked differently, each lecture qualifies for 1 hour CE Credit for Veterinarians and Technicians
- If you don’t already have an AAVSB account, log on here to get started.
- From that link, you can also gain access to RACEtrack and to set up. You will need to click on “Allow CE Broker Access” and it will send your license information over to the RACEtrack system.
- The page will refresh once the information is sent. The new button will say “Enter/Update Continuing Education” and will take you to CE Broker to begin entering CE information.
- This site will keep track of the courses you have taken and let you know how many you need to complete.
- Here’s a link to the user guide to learn more.
- Note: While some state regulatory boards will accept an email from RACEtrack for license renewal, Illinois is not among the states at this time. You will still need to keep your certificates and submit them as you have in the past until that changes. Wisconsin and Indiana will accept an email from RACEtracker.