High-quality diagnostic imaging plays an important role in providing an accurate diagnosis, which is why Veterinary Specialty Center has heavily invested in the best, state-of-the-art imaging equipment in both human and veterinary medicine.
Our two board-certified radiologists use these non-invasive, powerful tools to help our specialty teams determine what may be going on in your pet’s body. This can help us create the best treatment options for your pet and determine if a more invasive approach to treatment is appropriate. Since we also use the most advanced cloud-based software, sharing images with our referral veterinarians is fast and easy.
Diagnostic Equipment and Procedures
Our team has a wide range of diagnostic equipment available to help with diagnosis:
- 64-Slice Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Diagnostic Radiology/Fluoroscopy
- Interventional Radiology
- 3 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Scintigraphy
- PACS Teleradiology
- Ultrasound-guided Aspirates and Biopsies
- Radioactive Iodine (I-131) Therapy
- Vascular Embolization for Portosystemic Shunts
- Tracheal, Urethral and Vascular Stents