Emergency Visits and Wait Times
Thank you for getting in line or checking into our Emergency and Critical Care Department.
Please complete our Client Registration Form prior to your pet being evaluated by our team.
If presenting strictly for an ultrasound as recommended by either your primary care veterinarian or one of our emergency doctors, please also complete our Ultrasound Consent Form. Ultrasounds are first come, first served, and are subject to availability.
Tilt your screen for the full-size waiting queue.
Non-emergent patients may be required to seek care from their primary care veterinarian or seek care at alternative emergency hospitals.
When we are operating at capacity, all non-critical patients may be required to seek care at alternative emergency hospitals.
Thing to Know
- When you arrive, a triage nurse will be out as soon as they are available to retrieve your pet and obtain their vitals 🩺.
- While you are waiting, you may see patients coming and going frequently due to existing appointments with our specialists or we are obtaining vitals on other ER patients.
- If your primary veterinary hospital is open, please have them send any pertinent records to expedite your visit. Records can be emailed 📧 to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed 📠 to 847.808.8900.
- Bring any medications💊 your pet is currently taking in their original bottles.
- ER wait times are estimates only and may change based on caseload and severity of presenting cases.
- Please enjoy our complimentary highspeed WiFi.
- Username: VSCGuest
- Password: 8474597535
- Due to the closure of several referring animal hospitals, we are seeing an unprecedented surge in the number of sick and injured patients through our Emergency and Critical Care Department with increased wait times.
- Like you, our team is faced with additional personal and professional challenges during COVID.
- We do enforce a zero-tolerance policy for violence, foul language 🤬 and/or abusive behaviors towards any members of our team.
- We ask that you please remain patient and kind, and treat our staff as an extension of your pet’s care family.
- We apologize for the wait and appreciate your patience.